- How Three-Way Calling Works: Want to save time planning events, increase your productivity and stop wasting time? With Three-Way Calling you can talk to two different people, in two different places, at one time - even if the person you are calling is long distance.
- How To Add A Third Person To A Call: 1. Press and quickly release the "switchhook" to place the first person on hold.
- To Cancel The Three-Way Connection: 1. If the third person did not answer or you wish to disconnect them, just press and quickly release the switchhook. You will then be reconnected to the person holding.
- Notes: The "switchhook" is the button the handset pushes down when you hang up your phone. Some telephones have a Link or Flask key you can press instead.
2. Listen for dial tone.
3. Dial the third person's phone number.
4. To make the three-way connection, press and quickly release the switchhook.
5. You can now talk with both people at the same time.
2. Or, if either of the two people hang up, you can continue talking with the remaining person.