- How Speed Dialing Works: Speed Dialing is a quick and convenient way to dial the numbers you dial most frequently with only one number. It's easy to set up and change your speed dialing numbers so you can dial phone numbers quickly and accurately, or to make it easy for children to dial a number in case of an emergency situation.
- How To Use: 1. Lift the handset and listen for dial tone.
- To Make A Call Using Speed Dialing: 1. Lift the handset and listen for dial tone.
Two separate features provide this service. Speed dialing 8 allows you to designate your speed dialing calling number as 2 through 9. Speed dialing 30 allows you to designate your speed calling numbers as 20 through 49.
2. Dial *74 for speed dialing 8 OR Dial *75 for speed dialing 30.
3. Listen for 3 tones, the dial tone.
4. Dial the memory location (2-9 or 20-49).
5. Dial the number to be stored (up to 14 digits) and #.
6. Listen for 3 tones, the dial tone.
2. Dial the memory location of the number and #.