- How Call Forwarding Works: Stop sitting by the phone waiting for that important phone call to come in. With Call Forwarding, you can forward calls to another telephone or to your cellular or personal communications systems phone. With Call Forwarding, no one will ever know that you're not at home, and you can take your calls with you while you go!
- How To Forward Your Calls: 1. Lift the handset and listen for dial tone.
- Notes: If the call is not answered of if the call is busy, your calls are not forwarded. As long as the call is answered, call forwarding is in effect. If there is no answer or the line is busy, repeat steps 1-3 above immediately and the call forwarding is established without an answer.
- To Turn Off Your Call Fowarding: 1. Lift the handset and listen for dial tone.
2. Dial *72 and listen for 3 tones then dial tone.
3. Dial the number to where you want your calls forwarded and the # key.
2. Dial *73, listen for three tones and hang up.